As members of one body you are all called to live in peace. And always be thankful. Colossians 3:15
To fulfill the Great Commission , I suggest the following focal points for agreement in prayer and fasting:
- Unity according to John 17
- Global outpouring of the HOLY SPIRIT
- Pray/Fast for family and friends by name
- Laborers for the harvest
- Unreached people groups
- Fullness of Israel
– taken from Lou Engle “The Jesus Fast” page 203
https://brittanymoultroup.wordpress.com/ Yes and Amen!
“When we come to the place where everything can be predicted and nobody expects anything unusual from GOD, we are in a rut.”
2 Cor. 10:5 – We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of GOD and take every thought captive to obey CHRIST.
Notes in case you didn’t get them all in yesterday’s message!:)
Notes From the 1.1.17 Message
Resolutions for a Life (1.1.17)
1. I resolve to trust God in ALL things
2. I resolve to share God’s grace and comfort with others
3. I resolve to not let Satan play the discouragement card in my life
4. I resolve not to miss heaven by 18 inches by focusing on building a heart of grace with the help of the Holy Spirit
5. I resolve to learn what Jesus did and then DO IT
6. I resolve to recognize that I am flawed (cracked) but also to know God’s light shines in those cracks
7. I resolve to follow Jesus and do what he did regardless of the consequences to self
8. I resolve to say “I’ll pray for you” less and replace it with “I’ll pray for you now” (including in emails and texts)
9. I resolve to be honest and to tell the truth with straightforward, honest, plain speech (Not telling the truth is not an option, but the timing of telling the truth is)
10. I resolve to love the Lord and choose life every day
If we are truly living at the edge of time, the fringe of history, then routine “Church-ianity” is almost guaranteed to be insufficient to halt the plagues of evil sweeping across the earth. – Lou Engle
If we are honest , rather than blinded by the “American Dream” (the hope of material prosperity), we must admit that the days of normalcy far behind us. – Lou Engle
“I never pray longer than 30 minutes, but I never go longer than 30 minutes without praying!” -Smith Wigglesworth
I can hear the English accent : )>
I have been away for a few days, but I was reading this today.
2 Timothy 1:2 – My beloved son, I pray for a greater release of GOD’s grace, love, and total well being to flow into your life from GOD our FATHER and from our LORD JESUS CHRIST!
Do you pray for yourself or others for greater release? Paul adored Timothy like a son and prayed for greater release of God’s grace, love, and total well being. AMEN!