A new song written by Lindsey Denningham-Stapleton and performed by Made For More…… M4M
All the lies I have convinced myself of
I evict you from my mind
I’m letting go of your hold on me
And I am running after of LOVE
I am letting go
To grab hold of you
Now I am letting go
Holding on to truth
I refuse to play these mind games
All I’m seeking is the truth
My heart only wants this one thing
To fly above it all with you
By your strength I’m overcoming
All the lies that held me down
I’ve made my mind up
And I’m running to the one
Who is LOVE
I’ve got my mind made up
I won’t forget what you’ve done
I am propelled by YOUR love
I won’t give up this momentum!
We will remember your love as we laugh and rejoice in you, celebrating your every kiss as better than wine. No wonder righteousness adore you! Song of Songs 1:4 TPT
What we believe about HIM will have an effect on our lives in a measurable way because HE rewards those who have set their hearts on HIM . -Bill Johnson
Daily I will worship you passionately and with all my heart. My arms will wave to you like banners of praise. Psalm 63:4 TPT
LORD you are my obsession, you are my joy, my love. Let your word run swiftly! Take me into your chamber because you are always glad to hear my prayer.
These ten basic declarations are foundational to the building of your faith. They will increase expectancy of God’s goodness, and thus will increase the manifestation of that goodness in your life. Jesus said, “According to your faith, so be it” (Matthew 8:13). Say these (and other declarations) every day for a month and see what happens to your life.
- My prayers are powerful and effective (James 5:16b).
- God richly supplies all my needs (Philippians 4:19).
- I am dead to sin and alive to live supernaturally (Romans 6:11; 2 Peter 1:4).
- I walk in ever-increasing health (Psalm 103:1-3, Isaiah 53:5).
- I live under supernatural protection (Psalm 91).
- Like Jesus, I prosper in all my relationships (Luke 2:52).
- I consistently bring God encounters to other people (Mark 16:17-18).
- Through Jesus, I am 100% loved and worthy to receive all of God’s blessings (Colossians 1:12-14).
- Each of my family members is wonderfully blessed and radically loves Jesus (Acts 16:30-31).
- I uproariously laugh when I hear a lie from the devil (Psalm 2:2-4).
Remember this: Faith is the evidence of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1). Our “evidence” for things being true is not our circumstances, but God’s promises. We don’t deny negative facts in our lives, but we choose (Philippians 4:13).
- I am the head, not the tail. I have insight. I have wisdom. I have ideas and divine strategies. I have authority (Deuteronomy 8:18; 28:13; James 1:5-8; Luke 10:19).
- As Abraham did, I speak God’s promises over my life. My faith is being strengthened to possess all that Jesus won for me (Romans 4:17-23).
- I have a sound mind. Today, I will think the right thoughts, say the right words, and make the right decisions in every situation I face (2 Timothy 1:7).
- I expect to have powerful, divine appointments today to heal the sick, raise the dead, prophesy life, lead people to Christ, bring deliverance, release signs and wonders, and bless every place I go (Book of Acts).
- I expect that today will be the best day of my life spiritually, emotionally, relationally, and financially in Jesus’ name. (Romans 15:13).
One of the main methods Jesus and the apostles used in the gospels and Acts was to SPEAK TO things. You will notice that they did not ask God to heal people, cast out demons, or raise the dead, but they spoke to bodies, demons, the wind, etc. Jesus encouraged us to speak to mountains in Mark 11:23. This set of declarations specifically focuses on speaking to various aspects of our lives.
- My angels are carrying out the Word of God on my behalf (Psalm 103:20).
- All attacks that were headed my way are diverted right now by angelic protection in Jesus’ name (Psalm 91).
- I declare peace over the raging waters in my mind, emotions, body, and family. I say, “Peace, be still” to each of these areas of my life (Mark 4:39).
- I speak to every mountain of discouragement, stress, depression, and lack, and cast it into the sea inJesus’ name (Mark 11:22-24).
- I speak to this day, and I call you blessed. I declare I serve a mighty God who today will do exceedingly and abundantly beyond all that I can ask or think (Ephesians 3:20). I say You are a good God and I eagerly anticipate Your goodness today to focus on a higher reality: God’s truth. Faith indeed comes by hearing (Romans 10:17); therefore, we to speak these powerful truths to build our own faith.
Igniting Hope Ministries | Steve and Wendy Backlund
I HEAR HIS WHISPER…
I will give to you a new heaven and a new earth. I am the God who makes all things new. I will renew your heart and spirit this day to know Me as the God of Heaven. My presence, My Immanuel, lives in you. Where My presence abides it is heaven. What makes the heavens full of glory is My presence, for where I am, glory is found. Living within you this moment is the heavenly glory that I given to My sons and daughters. Many look away to heaven and fail to embrace eternal life within. For everything that makes heaven real, lives in you, My child.
The heavenly reality will be made clear to you. Soon, all that is around you will become nothing more than trinkets compared to the glory that is within you. My endless grace has opened a fountain within you, pouring satisfying streams into your thoughts, your emotions, your very soul. This grace- fountain will be the source of life, heavenly life, within you. Love, joy, peace– is My presence in your soul. Fill your heart with My words and more of heaven will flow into you. Never say, ‘I am rich and in need of nothing,’ for that is the boast of the Laodecians who must come to Me and buy gold, so they can be truly rich.
Heavenly life is My portion which I share with you today. Have I not seated you in heavenly places and enthroned you as My overcomer at My right hand? All that I am I give to you, My heaven-born child. Receive yet more and drink of the water of Life that flows from before My eternal throne. Drink deeply of the substance that pours from Me. Heaven’s gift is yours this day.
Let your mind be renewed and brought into a heavenly perspective. I have you taken your true life and it is now hidden in My realm of glory. Set your eyes and your affections on heavenly things and watch the healing of your heart be complete. I have a heavenly eye salve that will cause your eyes to open to the brightness of My glory within you. I have pure white robes to place upon your inadequacy and weakness. I bring My children into My courts as they see what I have provided for My household. As My children praise Me I open greater doors into glory. Come into My world, for I have come into yours. Seek My face, forsake your habits of passivity and stir your heart to come into the heavenly chamber. For I am the God who makes you new, strong, and courageous.
Psalm 26:6-8 The Passion Translation
“When I come before You,
I’ll come clean,
Approaching Your altar
with songs of thanksgiving,
Singing the songs
of Your mighty miracles.
Lord, I love Your Home,
this place of dazzling glory,
Bathed in the splendor and light of Your presence!”
GOD longs to extend HIS mercy to people who no longer recognize the difference between their right hand and their left. (See Jonah 4:11) This is not derogatory remark about their intelligence. Far from it. It’s a statement about the ability of the majority to distinguishing between right and wrong. This is a day when insanity is called sanity, wrong is considered right and foolishness is called nobility. Babies are murdered in the name of rights, while animals are protected in the name of responsibilities. And all this is fought for with an offering of zeal that GOD alone is worthy of receiving. We are in desperate need of HIS mercy upon our cities and nations.
-Bill Johnson from God is Good page 125