A new song written by Lindsey Denningham-Stapleton and performed by Made For More…… M4M
All the lies I have convinced myself of
I evict you from my mind
I’m letting go of your hold on me
And I am running after of LOVE
I am letting go
To grab hold of you
Now I am letting go
Holding on to truth
I refuse to play these mind games
All I’m seeking is the truth
My heart only wants this one thing
To fly above it all with you
By your strength I’m overcoming
All the lies that held me down
I’ve made my mind up
And I’m running to the one
Who is LOVE
I’ve got my mind made up
I won’t forget what you’ve done
I am propelled by YOUR love
I won’t give up this momentum!
We will remember your love as we laugh and rejoice in you, celebrating your every kiss as better than wine. No wonder righteousness adore you! Song of Songs 1:4 TPT
LORD you are my obsession, you are my joy, my love. Let your word run swiftly! Take me into your chamber because you are always glad to hear my prayer.
These ten basic declarations are foundational to the building of your faith. They will increase expectancy of God’s goodness, and thus will increase the manifestation of that goodness in your life. Jesus said, “According to your faith, so be it” (Matthew 8:13). Say these (and other declarations) every day for a month and see what happens to your life.
- My prayers are powerful and effective (James 5:16b).
- God richly supplies all my needs (Philippians 4:19).
- I am dead to sin and alive to live supernaturally (Romans 6:11; 2 Peter 1:4).
- I walk in ever-increasing health (Psalm 103:1-3, Isaiah 53:5).
- I live under supernatural protection (Psalm 91).
- Like Jesus, I prosper in all my relationships (Luke 2:52).
- I consistently bring God encounters to other people (Mark 16:17-18).
- Through Jesus, I am 100% loved and worthy to receive all of God’s blessings (Colossians 1:12-14).
- Each of my family members is wonderfully blessed and radically loves Jesus (Acts 16:30-31).
- I uproariously laugh when I hear a lie from the devil (Psalm 2:2-4).
Remember this: Faith is the evidence of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1). Our “evidence” for things being true is not our circumstances, but God’s promises. We don’t deny negative facts in our lives, but we choose (Philippians 4:13).
- I am the head, not the tail. I have insight. I have wisdom. I have ideas and divine strategies. I have authority (Deuteronomy 8:18; 28:13; James 1:5-8; Luke 10:19).
- As Abraham did, I speak God’s promises over my life. My faith is being strengthened to possess all that Jesus won for me (Romans 4:17-23).
- I have a sound mind. Today, I will think the right thoughts, say the right words, and make the right decisions in every situation I face (2 Timothy 1:7).
- I expect to have powerful, divine appointments today to heal the sick, raise the dead, prophesy life, lead people to Christ, bring deliverance, release signs and wonders, and bless every place I go (Book of Acts).
- I expect that today will be the best day of my life spiritually, emotionally, relationally, and financially in Jesus’ name. (Romans 15:13).
One of the main methods Jesus and the apostles used in the gospels and Acts was to SPEAK TO things. You will notice that they did not ask God to heal people, cast out demons, or raise the dead, but they spoke to bodies, demons, the wind, etc. Jesus encouraged us to speak to mountains in Mark 11:23. This set of declarations specifically focuses on speaking to various aspects of our lives.
- My angels are carrying out the Word of God on my behalf (Psalm 103:20).
- All attacks that were headed my way are diverted right now by angelic protection in Jesus’ name (Psalm 91).
- I declare peace over the raging waters in my mind, emotions, body, and family. I say, “Peace, be still” to each of these areas of my life (Mark 4:39).
- I speak to every mountain of discouragement, stress, depression, and lack, and cast it into the sea inJesus’ name (Mark 11:22-24).
- I speak to this day, and I call you blessed. I declare I serve a mighty God who today will do exceedingly and abundantly beyond all that I can ask or think (Ephesians 3:20). I say You are a good God and I eagerly anticipate Your goodness today to focus on a higher reality: God’s truth. Faith indeed comes by hearing (Romans 10:17); therefore, we to speak these powerful truths to build our own faith.
Igniting Hope Ministries | Steve and Wendy Backlund